TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place with
the online shop of www.kasiakucharska.com
Studio Kasia Kucharska
Danziger Str. 137
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at customers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions shall therefore also apply to all future business relations with companies, even if they are not expressly agreed upon again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer that contradict our General Terms and Conditions is hereby already objected to.
(4) The contract language is English.
(5) You can retrieve and print the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on our website [kasiakucharska.com]. A storage of the contract text does not take place.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button ["buy"] you make a binding offer to purchase (§ 145 BGB). Immediately before submitting this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded by the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or when we ship the goods to you - without prior express declaration of acceptance. If several of the aforementioned alternatives exist, the contract is concluded at the point in time at which one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. Your request can only be accepted by us up to the point in time in which you can expect the receipt of the answer under regular circumstances (§ 147 para. 2 BGB). Exception: in the case of payment in advance and PayPal, the acceptance of the order takes place immediately with your order.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs. Further information on shipping costs can be found on our website under ["shipping"].
§ 4 Terms of payment; Default
(1) Payment is made by either: Credit card, PayPal or Shopify Payments
(2) The selection of the available payment methods is incumbent upon us. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, for example, only prepayment to hedge our credit risk.
(3) When paying by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of the order (authorization). The actual charge to your credit card account occurs at the time we ship the goods to you.
(4) When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal during the ordering process. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
§ 5 Delivery; Retention of Title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) Orders are possible worldwide. A delivery takes place only in household-usual quantities.
(3) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(4) We are exceptionally not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have duly ordered the goods on our part but have not been supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of the goods and that we have informed you of this circumstance without delay. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of procuring the ordered goods. In the case of corresponding unavailability of the goods, we will immediately reimburse you for any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered goods (procurement risk). This also applies to orders for goods that are only described in terms of their type and characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods ordered by us from our suppliers.
§ 6 Cancellation policy
In the event that you are a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. if you make the purchase for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor to your independent professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right, within fourteen days without giving reasons to revoke from this contract.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to [name and address of a person authorised by you to receive the goods] without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (custom orders) or
- in the case of delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Before returning the goods, please first email email@example.com to announce the return. In this way you enable us to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3 above are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Damage in transit
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such defects immediately to the delivery person and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a claim or contact us has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory provisions of the law on sales (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), the period of liability for warranty claims for used goods is – in deviation from the statutory provisions – one year. This limitation does not apply to claims based on damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligation) as well as to claims based on other damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply to the warranty, in particular the two-year limitation period pursuant to Section 438 (1) No. 3 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
§ 9 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We shall be liable for slight negligence in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, limb and health of persons.
(2) In all other respects, the following limited liability shall apply: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which you may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability also applies to our vicarious agents.
§ 10 Alternative Dispute Resolution
(1) The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially resolve disputes in connection with their online order without having to go to court. The dispute resolution platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
(2) We will endeavour to resolve any disagreements arising from our contract amicably. Furthermore, we are not obligated to participate in arbitration proceedings and do not offer such.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) Contracts between us and you shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention"). Mandatory consumer law provisions of the country in which you usually reside remain unaffected by the choice of law (in particular with regard to the conclusion of the contract and warranty law).
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our place of business shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between you and us.
Status: [Nov, 2023]